Updated 28 August 2017
When it comes to losing weight fast, there are many different ways this can be achieved, such as eating healthy, training correctly and using fat burners to speed up the metabolism.
When starting your weight loss journey, there are some things you will need to do:
- Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure): Your TDEE will give you an estimate of how many calories you burn a day. (Calculate your TDEE here)
- Work out how many calories you should consume daily: A healthy calorie deficit should be no more than 500 calories below your TDEE. If your TDEE is 2000, then your goal should be around 1500 calories a day to lose weight.
- Figure out what type of diet you want to follow: There are so many different diets available, you need to find one that works for you. Some people prefer not following a specific diet and prefer to stay away from bad foods and eat only healthy foods, while others prefer to stick to strict diets such as the ketogenic diet.
- Sign up at a gym: After the diet, exercise is the second most crucial factor when it comes to weight loss. Doing cardio and weight training will help burn extra calories which will result in faster weight loss.
The above mentioned, are the most important things to do when it comes to weight loss. After sticking to your diet for a few months and have seen good results, you can either carry on the way you are or incorporate a fat burner into your routine. There are hundreds of different fat burners available, try to find one with ingredients that have been proven to help speed up the metabolism and burn fat.
Fat Burning Ingredients
- Green Tea Extract
- Coleus Forskohlii
- Raspberry Ketones
- White Willow Bark
Many people also opt to use a stronger, but also illegal fat burner such as Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol is an asthma medication that is used by many athletes and bodybuilders to burn fat more effectively than natural and legal fat burners. Clenbuterol is also often combined with T3 (Thyroid Hormone) to create a potent fat burning cycle. Both Clenbuterol and T3 are potent drugs and can have serious side effects, and it is advised never to use these products.
In my opinion, appetite suppressants are far more effective at helping with losing weight fast, than fat burners are. Many people who start a new diet struggle with cravings and also eating less, by using an appetite suppressant, it is easier to follow a calorie restricted diet.
Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit and has become very popular as an appetite suppressant product. The main ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia is HCA (hydroxycitric acid), has been proven in studies to suppress one’s appetite.
Hoodia Gordonii, extracted from cacti plants is another popular and potent appetite suppressant. The SAN People, have used this ingredient for centuries to suppress their hunger during extended periods of time when food is scarce.
A Quick Recap on How to Lose Weight Fast
- Calculate your TDEE
- Work out your calorie deficit
- Find a diet
- take a fat burner or appetite suppressant if needed